1. What is your favorite color and favorite food? My favorite color is sage green and my favorite food is watermelon.
2. What are some of your hobbies/other organizations you are apart of? I play piano and am in a bowling league. I also have a film camera and digital camera and I enjoy taking pictures with.
3. What is your favorite thing about FFA? My favorite thing about FFA is meeting new people and getting to know others better.
4. What is one thing you want people to know about you? I lived in California for a year.
5. What is one completely random fact about you? I love Criminal Minds.
6. How has FFA made you a better person in general and what has FFA taught you? FFA has made me more outgoing and has advanced my leadership skills.
7. What is you life motto? We only live once, and we are on a floating rock so do whatever you want.
8. What is one thing no one knows about you? I have a small collection of crystals.
9. What are your plans after high school? I plan to go to college, preferable WVU, and major in psychology or criminal justice. I'm still not exactly sure what career I want to attain, but something in the criminal justice field is what I'm striving for right now.
10. What would you tell younger members about this organization? Whys should they join? I would want them to know that is is more than just agriculture. FFA has so many opportunities for members such as CDE's and leadership conferences, to learn more about yourself and skills that you can maintain.