Nathan Sions II - PRESIDENT 1. What is your favorite color and favorite food? My favorite color is blue and my favorite food would probably be hamburgers.
2. What are some of your hobbies/other organizations you are apart of? Some hobbies I have are raising cows with my family and horseback riding. Other organizations I am also a part of include 4-H, DECA, and football.
3. What is your favorite thing about FFA? My favorite thing about FFA would be that it draws you together with your friends, and helps you get to know other people better and become better friends with them.
4. What is one thing you want people to know about you? One thing I want people to know about me is that I am honest and trustworthy, and I will try my best to display that through my actions.
5. What is one completely random fact about you? One completely random facto about me is my birthday is on June 13th.
6. How has FFA made you a better person in general and what has FFA taught you? FFA had made me a better person in general by teaching me hard work and the value of teamwork. Whenever we were butchering our pigs for the Ham Bacon Egg Sale. We all work together, because if we did it independently, we would have never got it done. It taught me hard work, because if you do not pull your weight in a job, then it will take a lot longer to get the job done.
7. What is you life motto? My life motto is to never put yourself above other people.
8. What is one thing no one knows about you? One thing no one knows about me is I have never broken a bone.
9. What are your plans after high school? My plans after high school are to hopefully go to college and study to become a veterinarian for livestock, such as cattle and horses. I also hope to own my own cattle farm and to raise and train horses.
10. What would you tell younger members about this organization? Whys should they join? I would tell younger members that they should definitely join FFA because if they don't they will be missing out on some great memories that they will never be able to experience because they do not join. High school can be the best four years of your life depending on what you make of it, and I believe that joining FFA will help you ake the best of it. You will get to make new friends, as well as becoming closer to some of the friends you already have. This is why I believe everyone should join FFA.