1. What is your favorite color and favorite food? My favorite color is purple and my favorite food would have to be mac & cheese, chicken, and anything with ranch of course.
2. What are some of your hobbies/other organizations you are a part of? I am our freshman Vice President for student council. I am also in 4-H where I am vice president of our club. I enjoy showing at jackpots with my show pigs that we raise and showing market steers at our county fair.
3. What is your favorite thing about FFA? My favorite thing about FFA is the many great memories you gain from the other people you get to interact with. Those memories will stay with you for a lifetime and shape the person that you are
4. What is one thing you want people to know about you? I plan on attending college
5. What is one completely random fact about you? I get chicken tenders at just about every restaurant I go to
6. How has FFA made you a better person in general and what has FFA taught you? FFA has taught me many things as I continue to grow. FFA has shpaed me into the young adult I am today by teaching me responsibility and good work ethic.
7. What is your life motto? My life motto is, "Everything happens for a reason."
8. What is one thing no one knows about you? Something no one knows about me is that family is very important to me. i very much enjoy being there for them as they have helped me be involved in this great organization. 9. What are your plans after high school? After high school i plan on attending college to specialize in Animal Nutritional Sciences or a possible Ag Business major.
10. What would you tell younger members about this organization? Whys should they join? i would tell younger kids that this organization not only educates them by furthering their knowledge of the agriculture industry but also has many exciting opportunities members can engage in. By engaging in these opportunities allows them to make memories, get out of their comfort zones, and meet so many new friends.