Just a little reminder...
- January 19: Club picture. All members should wear/bring official dress
- February 21-25: National FFA Week
- FFA Food Pantry Program is being established at Hampshire High School for all students who need additional food help on weekends and holidays. This will be up and running at the end of September.
- March 11: Ham, Bacon, and Egg sale. Located at the Augusta Fire Hall at @ 4 p.m.
- March 30: Scholastic Contest
- April 22: Thaw Out Bash. Located in the Hampshire High School cafeteria
- May 5: Annual Banquet
Hampshire County FFA Facebook Page
E-mail us at: email@example.com or ask an officer for their number for any questions