Just a little reminder...
- Ownership deadline for sheep, goats, hogs and feeder calves - May 15
- May 19th Officer Elections- stay after school to vote.
- May 19th after officer elections there will be a National Convention meeting for the upcoming seniors, outstanding freshmen, and star greenhand award winners.
- Mandatory Tagging of sheep, goats, and feeder calves - May 21 at Hampshire County Fairgrounds 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Career Development Events - June 1-3. We leave after school on May 31st to Morgantown.
- June 9th Tractor Driving Contest
- State FFA Convention - July 7-9. We leave at noon on July 6th.
Hampshire County FFA Facebook Page
E-mail us at: email@example.com or ask an officer for their number for any questions